A webinar on 2 June presents what is to be considered by the international business community in Düsseldorf and which support services are available.
Speakers are from Düsseldorf Chamber of Industry & Commerce (IHK), the Office of Economic Development of City of Düsseldorf and the Expat Service Desk ME & DUS.
Topics of the programme are:
- The Covid-19 pandemic in Düsseldorf, current status
- The Business climate in Düsseldorf, ecomomic outlook
- Survey on financial aids, state grants and guarantees
- Rules and regulations for shops (opening, hygiene requirements)
- Special support for international companies provided by City of Düsseldorf
- Survey on travel restrictions into and out of Germany
- Impact of Covid-19 crisis on immigration law procedures
For further information and registration visit the website of the Düsseldorf Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK).